Philipdefranco, I make great sammichs. Seriously though, I make even better vegan desserts, and that’s what my youtube channel is all about. Today, I will be demonstrating how to make a vegan Banana Cookie sandwich. Banana for the mokeys, sammich for SXEPhil, and vegan for me, The Sweetest Vegan.
Vegan Banana Cookies Recipes
¾ cup all purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup quick cooking oats
½ cup Earth Balance, melted
1 banana, mashed
¼ cup walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all purpose flour, salt, baking powder, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
3. Next, whisk in quick cooking oats.
4. Stir in melted Earth Balance buttery spread and banana.
5. Fold in Walnuts
6. Bake in a greased 4 inch cake round for 12 minutes (you will need to do this twice, or have to rounds, because you will need two cookies.
1. In a large mixing bowl, use an electric hand mixer to cream together Earth Balance and powdered sugar.
2. Next mix in almond milk, until smooth.
Vegan Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Vegan Banana Cookies
Vegan Cookie Icing
Fillers of choice: raisins, bananas, and walnuts
1. Ice one side of each cookies
2. Adhere filling to the ice
3. Have a heart attack while trying to get make it a sandwich, place both topping sides together.
Thank you SXEPhil. You have no clue how much your channel has inspired me! I apart of the Nation, if you couldn’t tell.
If you want to be apart of DeFranco Nation, clicka de clack the links below:
The recipe was adapted from Taste of Home Recipes