Vegan Lemon Cupcakes are great for the summer. They were made in honor of JaeTracie, because she is one of my favorite youtubers. She acts, sings, and she always has a brillent opinion. So when she told me that lemon was her favorite flavor, I knew exactly what to make. . . Vegan Lemon Cupcakes.
Vegan Lemon Cupcake Recipe
½ cup Earth Balance Margarine
1 cup white sugar
1/3 cup applesauce
1 tablespoon vinegar
½ cup almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup lemon zest (2 lemons)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (Fahrenheit).
2. With an electric hand mixer, cream together to vegan margarine and white sugar.
3. Mix in applesauce, vinegar, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
4. Slowly mix in all purpose flour and baking powder.
5. Fold in lemon zest.
6. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
Vegan Lemon Glaze Recipe
1 cup powdered or confectioners sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Mix together powered sugar and lemon juice until a smooth and desired consistency is reached.
Thanks for watching.
This is how to make vegan lemon cupcakes.
SHOUT OUT TO JAETRACIE.